Sunday, August 04, 2013

The winner never quits and the quitter never wins!"

Two boys were walking down a country road when they saw two milk can being loaded for delivery in a nearby city. Seeing no one, they boys lifte off the cover of Can Number 1 and dropped in a big bullfrog. Then they lifte off the cover of Can Number 2 and dropped  another  bullfrog. Later the can were picked up and loaded for city delivery.

 

During the journey, the bullfrog in Can Number 1said: "This is terrible! I can'  lift off the cover of the can because it's too heavy. I have never had a mil bath before, and I can't  reach  to the bottom of the can to get enough pressur to lift the cover, so, what's the use..."-and he gave up trying and quit! Whe the cover of Can Number 1 was taken off, there was a big dead bullfrog.

 

The same conditions existed in Can Number 2 but the frog said to himself

'Well, I can't lift off the cover because  it's too tight and too heavy. I haven' got a brace and bit to drill a hole to save myself, but, by the great Fathe eptune, there is one thing I learned to do in liquids and that is to swim."

o, he swam, and swam, and swam, and churned a lump of butter and sa

on it, and when the cover was lifted off, out he jumped.

 

The winner never quits and the quitter never wins!"


No comments: