Friday, September 24, 2010

National Day of Suadi Arabia

 National Day in Saudi Arabia is September 23, marking the unification of the country by King Abdul Aziz in 1932. This day is celebrated in the context of King Abdul Aziz and was the second national day as it is celebrated in 23 Sep 2010. Last it was celebrated in 2009 I had a chance to see the celebration of arab people on this day and I was suprised to see the potention of people of this country making non the less thay was acting like a fools on this day showing their self superior in this world. I was unable to understand the reason for that celebration as this day as no logic infact of celebration of our last Prophet SAWA  birth day 12 RABIAL AWAL thay are more interested in celebrating their this stupid national day. I his self see peoples who were flying flags of Suadia Arabia on which our 1st Kalama is written and thay put this flags in backk of their self posting on their cars and then sitting on the same roof of this car. Now after watching all of this a general people what will he think about the isalam even my self is very disappointed while watching all of this nonsence and I must say I am proud to be a Pakistani not a Aarabi.

No comments: