Sunday, September 19, 2010

How to Remove my BIOS Password on Toshiba L500 1EJ

Strangly today I had a search hard to recover my CMOS password as I brought this laptop from my a colleage and he has given me this laptop without having its bios password. Now I am tring to find out its password and I have searched a lot very first I was confuse by knowing the exact model number of my machine. Its surprised me that the offical website of toshiba support also do not recoginse the model of this machine as they have not any updates available on their websits. Its not good for me as I though that I will get the latest bios version from there and then update my bios but i was not successed even i was not able to get the user munnal of this product from their offical website. Tomarrow I will try again for the ans of my this query.

No comments: